For some reason we’re on a Saturday to Friday meal plan schedule, but I’m guessing we’ll go back to Sundays soon!
- Lunch – potato pancakes and eggs for brunch because we went apple picking around lunchtime!
- Dinner – Pastor Ryan’s roast chicken, PW’s crash hot potatoes, green beans
- Plus, canned applesauce from a mix of jonathan and golden delicious apples.
- Lunch – Church potluck (we brought egg salad sandwiches)
- Dinner – pasta and broccoli with a goat cheese sauce (adapted from Smitten Kitchen) and leftover crash hot potatoes
- Applesauce made from Macintosh apples this time!
- Lunch – leftover pasta and crash hot taters
- Dinner – mushroom pizza (we usually use PW’s crust)
- Lunch – mushroom pizza
- Dinner – frozen black bean burgers and french fries
- Lunch – chicken salad wraps for the road
- Dinner – who knows because we’ll be on vacation!